Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update - it's not broke

There must be a God because for a first this year, something is not broke in our house. YEAH!!!!! My manly-man of a husband tore apart the pipes under the sink to discover the reason the garbage disposal wasn't working was the pipes were clogged and backed up. I'm sure that was a pleasant smell, but he did it without complaining once.....which I think I know why.....he's the one who clogged it with the potato skins......priceless, it gave me something to chuckle about. However, I hope he's as kind about it when I clog it. Or else it will become the "you clog it, you tear it apart and fix it" projects. ha ha.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yeah Jeremy! It's so nice having those manly men around isn't it? We don't have the you plug it rule...Leon is the man with the plunger, I just pretend I don't know how to use it!! :)