Friday, November 7, 2008

Unexpected & Unwanted Visitor

We had a visitor and there's certain to be more.
Last night Elvis was on hunting duty and keeping a close eye on the kitchen.....which told me we had a visitor. He/She/They are not paying rent and are not on a set meal plan like Elvis, Sadie, Dibs, Jeremy and I. So, they have to go.

To lay down the law, Jeremy set a friendly "trap" with cheese. (I don't know if friendly is the best word) This morning I found one in the "trap." HA! Show's them who's boss.......(however, I'm leaving the remains for Jeremy)

I'm leaving a photo out since you can probably imagine the scene.

Maybe tonight will be lucky as well!


HOUSE UPDATE!

On a side note, we got our new entry installed yesterday and it looks great!

It will be stained on Monday. We're almost done with the rain damage repairs.

Yippie!

No comments: