Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Economy

We are weathering the economic times in Colorado. Here is prime example of how to reuse your perfectly good items. I told Jeremy he was very resourceful for using duct-tape....the king of all tapes.











I can't lie though, I'm happy I wasn't seen with him in public that day. What wife would ask her husband to put duct-tape on his dress shoe to hold it together?! I'm sure it looked classy at business meetings. In addition to the heel falling off his shoe, he also ripped his dress shirt the same day. Both clothing failures happened in the morning. Nothing but the best for my husband! I believe he was going to try mending the shirt......I told him to throw it away, we are not that bad off......seriously people! As for the shoe, I recommended we get them resoled, he said he wants to try glue on it. I just laughed.

However, a broken shoe and ripped shirt is a creative way to approach your boss for you raise. ha ha

Hope your week is going well!

1 comment:

Allison said...

No, no, you're supposed to color the duct tape with an appropriately-colored Sharpie to really make the look pop.