Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dad is getting nervous....







...after the 6 month check-up.

Here are my new stats -
Length: 26 inches
Weight: 13 lb. 12 oz
Hair color: Blondish/Brown
Eyes: Blue

So, Dad is nervous because he thinks I'm going to be a tall, skinny, blond with blue eyes....ha ha ha It's fun watching him stress.

As you may remember I haven't been into "real food." I was convinced mom and dad were trying to poison me with the bland cereal, etc. However, mom says we had a major breakthrough last weekend. Before we used to fight about me not wanting to eat and now we only fight because they don't get the food in my mouth fast enough. I absolutely LOVE my cereal w/ apple flavoring, bananas (which dad hates), applesauce (which I used to gage on), pears, sweet potatoes and today I decided I like peas.....I also like mashed potatoes, but don't tell my doctor because I'm not supposed to have them yet but mom sneaked me a little bite.






One thing about me eating is I like to do it myself. I'm a little stubborn you could say. Mom and Dad say they have no idea where that comes from and then they laugh pointing at each other. You may notice from my photos I'm a little messy....sometimes I miss my mouth with the spoon and sometimes my messy hand finds my hair....this let's me take baths more often.

I'm a pro at sitting up and batting my eyes at all the boys at daycare. Now when I leave daycare Fletcher screams at the top of his lungs....a little separation anxiety I guess.

Other than that, not much new.

Madeline

No comments: