Sunday, August 27, 2017

Isabelle's Baptism

If you've ever seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding, you might recall the scene where the fiance is going to be baptized and the to-be father-in-law, says, "Today Ian, you are going to be Baptized." The way he says it always cracked me up, and so I find always hear it in my head that way. Anyway, I swayed from the point of this post. Elle was baptized last Saturday, August 19, 2017. It was a pretty special day. Both sets of grandparents were present, Tom's family, as well and Dan, Alisa and Jacob from Georgia. It was great celebrating with them all. I honestly love some of the pics I took today of Elle in her dress. She wasn't in the mood last week, and rightfully so. She was cutting her first tooth, so we didn't have many smiles then. Anyway, here they are of the little lady.

No comments: