Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm a mountain chick-a-dee....

well, I'm a mountain chick-a-dee!!!!!

It's sure has been busy, and yet fun around here.

Last weekend Grandma and Grandpa Kiefer came to play with me....I guess they had fun with mom and dad too, but the primary reason for their visit was to spoil ME! We kept busy when they were here. First, I supervised everyone with staining the fence in the backyard. It took a really long time and I only let them use 4 inch rollers for the 4 inch wide boards.....it took 2 days with 4 people working on it...can you believe they fell for the "only use a 4 inch roller line" versus a bigger roller?! ha ha....I sure fooled them!











We also got Daddy's jeep all cleaned up and posted it on Craigslist.....we had 4 people contact us withing 3 hours wanting to buy it....but then, Mom got this great idea to trade the Jeep for another Jeep, but a way better one....this one has 4-doors and only 60,000 miles (or so they thought)....anyway, that's all I can say about that "new" jeep for now....maybe later this week I can tell you more....but let me just say Mom and Dad bought another vehicle yesterday. 2 new cars in 1 week....I'm just as confused as you!







Anyway, life is great now. This weekend Mom, Dad and I went to the mountains. Can you believe I had never been there?! We went to Keystone for breakfast and then to the Continential Divide. That's 11,990 feet elevation! It sure was chilly up there, so we only stayed for a little bit. But we got to hike around the mountains some. It was a blast and a nice break from the city and our vehicle craziness!!!



Until later, Madeline!

No comments: