Friday, July 2, 2010

I don't like Dibs....

...he's not my friend anymore.

Last night I decided to pet him and then I thought I should inspect his teeth. It seemed like a good idea at the time.....but Dibs disagreed with me on that. He bit my hand and then went and hid under the end table by the couch.

Mom made us make-up but gosh, I'm not too sure about him. His teeth are sharp, just like mine. Dibs was shivering when mom helped me pet him and I kept crying because my pinky hurt, alot!!! I'm surprised I didn't lose it really.

Today I sort of forgot how mad I was with Dibs and decided to throw him my Cheerios. He likes me again, so I guess everything worked out fine.

Just so you know, I don't want to be a dentist anymore!!! If all my patients are going to bite my fingers off I want nothing to do with it.

Love - Madeline

No comments: