Monday, September 29, 2014

What's new with the Gacniks?

Well, I can tell you what is not new with the Gacniks....no new baby yet. I can't coax this little lady to make her debut, regardless what spicy food I eat or how long I'm on my feet every day. Yesterday I cleaned the house, baked in the kitchen some fresh apple bread, bribed the family to go for a long walk (followed by ice cream of course), made dinner and still nothing. I'm telling you, this little lady may be a touch stubborn. Jeremy and I have no idea why.....just kidding. Maddie and Luke are doing great. We ventured to the apple orchard this weekend to pick some apples and go for a tractor/wagon ride. If you ask Luke, his farmer buddy was really nice and a good driver of the old tractor. It doesn't take much to excite a 2.5 year old. Maddie was on a hunt for the BIGGEST apple and found one. How is Jeremy? He's doing well and is probably more worried about me going into labor or doing something inappropriate...like climbing on/off wagons for tractor wagon rides. Or let's see, jogging during a "walk" to offer incentive to this baby. I guess I can see why he just shakes his head with my crazy shenanigans. He's a good sport though! We are hoping the weather holds out a bit longer so the kids can continue to play outside, ride bikes and just enjoy what's left of summer. Fall is definitely in the air in Minnesota, as the leaves are all changing colors and display a beautiful yellow, orange and red vibrant color. We know one thing in life and that is by mid-day Oct. 8 a new little Gacnik will be welcomed to MN. Even though we are yet to have a name for the little lady, we are just hoping for a happy and healthy little baby and delivery. Cheers everyone!

1 comment:

Blue Gal said...

Your kids are so freaking cute! I'm excited for the newbie. I think "Allison" is a lovely name.