Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Back to work she goes...












Mom went back to work....so let the party begin.

It's been a busy 2 weeks in our household. Mom went back to work.....she said it has something to do with "bringing home the bacon"......I always thought you bought bacon at the store, but whatever. I'm still convinced when mom and dad go to work they are really taking naps. Since I don't get as much time with mom and dad during the day now I've decided to stay awake a little later and get up during the night to have my quality time with them. Mom says we can play in the evening and on the weekends, but the night time wake up calls are not necessary. That's her opinion.












Grandma and Grandpa G are visiting right now. They make great playdates when mom and dad are at work. Initially I thought it was funny to cry when Grandpa would hold me. I only did that for a couple days then I decided to be nice and let him give me loving as well. Grandma talks to me a ton and I think she's silly. I'm pretty lucky though, since they came out to play with me for 2 weeks I don't have to start day care until January. Lucky me!












We have all the Christmas decorations up. I really wanted Dad to put Christmas lights on the roof that said, "Santa Stop Here" but Dad said maybe next year. I'm a little worried though, because when I went to see Santa I got all nervous and didn't tell him where I live....hopefully he can find me. Maybe if I stay up real late and get up during the night on X-mas I'll flag his sleigh down.......I have to remember to put out some peanut butter cookies (mom says they are Santa's favorite) and carrots for Rudolph (mom says they'll go quickly, hopefully the dogs can't reach them because they love carrots too).












I'm officially 3 months old now. I love to sit up and stand.....really those are my favorite things to do. Mom and Dad say they'll have to baby proof the house sooner than later.....little do they know I'll break through any "baby-proof" item they install. They're in a for a true experience raising me. ha ha ha
Have a Merry Christmas filled with lots of love from the Ho-Ho-Ho man.....that's Santa!
Madeline


1 comment:

Heather said...

Loved all your Christmas pictures! I'm sure Grandpa and Grandma enjoyed their time with you Madeline. Have a Happy New year!