Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Stats.....

...well the latest stats are in....

I'm 18.5 pounds and 30 inches long.....with 1 molar working it's way in.



I have a countdown on for Christmas. Somebody, Mom calls him Santa, is going to stop at the house. I guess he'll come through the fireplace.....I better make sure we don't leave it turned on, otherwise he might burn his bottom. Dad says I'll be fast asleep, but I was thinking of turning the house alarm on so we will all wake up and greet him. Mom said we need to make some cookies to leave out with a bottle of wine....did you know Santa likes a glass of wine? Actually last year he must have been really thirsty and drank the entire bottle. Oh well, silly Santa.

Anyway, I am going to see Santa this weekend to make sure he got my list. I asked for some books and a softball bat/ball. I thought about sending him an e-mail with GPS instructions to our house, but I think he remembers me.

Talk to you later - Maddie

PS. I'm also going to a birthday party soon. I don't know much about it yet, but Mom and Dad said it's at church for someone named Jesus........I wonder if they'll have a cake like I had on my birthday? Mom and Dad said it's church, no party.....but I think they're wrong. You can't have a birthday celebration without a party!!! I'll bring the treats to help out. I wonder if he likes Cheerios?

No comments: