Monday, December 20, 2010

Blogging...

..apparently to be a professional blogger you must update your blog more than once or twice a month....some do it daily....I however, do not.

Mom and I had a girl's week while dad was traveling last week. It sure was tough managing mom without dad there, but I kept her in line. We played, laughed and heck, she even remembered to give me a bath. Then on Saturday she took me out for a very special breakfast. It's sort of a new tradition when mom or dad travel, if the other parent is very good while caring for me, then we get to go for DONUTS! Yes, you read that correct. I love donut holes. They rock! I actually can eat 5 all by myself. Mom took a picture of me shaking my head when she asked if I would share one with her. Heck no lady!!!!




While dad was gone I also helped mom put up the tree in the basement. It needed some additional decorating with family coming to town, so I offered to help out. Until then, I really didn't care about the tree or the presents in the house. But now, I have learned that you can pull ornaments apart and I am becoming an expert at tearing paper. It makes a really loud sound though so mom and dad keep using this word, "no" and "don't touch." Whenever they say "don't touch" I gladly put the item down and then clap for myself for listening. Then, I touch it again which makes them say "don't touch" and I then put it down and clap again for myself. It's great game that lasted 10-15 min. the other night. I have mom and dad well trained!




Well, that's all for now. Supposedly we will be baking cinnamon rolls this week. I'm sure mom will need my help with that too.....good thing I'm around.

Love - Ms. Maddie

PS. Elvis is even in the holiday spirit....he really wants a new dog bone...

No comments: