Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Day...

...Happy Day, Happy Day, Happy Day...
Miss Madeline starts and finishes our day with this line.
It's absolutely adorable.

No longer do we wake up to have her come sit in bed and hang out with us. Now, we wakt up and immediately are instructed to brush teeth...while putting toothpaste on Madeline's tooth brush she jumps up and down saying, "Happy Day, Happy Day."

It makes me wonder why we don't express the same enthusiasm every day when waking up. I feel more like, ugh, it's only Wednesday...turn on coffee pot. ha ha

She has taught Jeremy and I how to appreciate every day and apparently start it off with, Happy Day, Happy Day, Happy Day.

So to you reading this, I wish you a Happy Day...because Madeline says so!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love this, Julie. :) What a sweetheart!