Tuesday, March 22, 2011

When the cat is away.....

....the mice will play!

Daddy is out of town this week so it's just Mom and I to "hold down the fort." So you know what that means? PARTY!!!!! Mom says No, but we'll see if I can change her mind.

I've been a little under the weather lately. I have croup....and do you know what I think of croup? I think it stinks....no fun what so ever! I got it in a timeframe of 24 hours and had 103 temp along with, what felt like, hacking on a lung. I coughed so bad sometimes that I even threw up, which wasn't good because I'm small to start with. Speaking of being small, did you know I'm not quite 20 lbs yet. I'm hoping by next Monday when I go back to the dr. I'll hit the big 20 lb. mark. Wish me luck.

I better run, I'll make sure to update later this week. I keep hearing about a big road trip coming up in April to 7 different states including NM, AZ, UT, CA, WY, NV, and CO. I'll give you the scoop soon.

Madeline

No comments: