Wednesday, March 16, 2011

VIsitors

We had company.

Uncle Tom, Aunt Mary, Katelyn, Caleb and Hailey came to visit. We had a ton of fun while they were in town. I showed them my favorite park 2 blocks from my house, then I took them to the Copper mountain so they could go snow tubing. While they were snow tubing I entertained Mom and Dad and played with Hailey. I really hoped I would get to snow tube as well, but you have to be 36 inches tall....and as we all know I am certainly NOT that big yet. On Sunday we went skiing....this time I got to participate and test out my new skis. They rock in my opinion. I am thinking next year I'll tackle the really big slopes all by myself...

Here are some pics of the weekend....by the way, I absolutely LOVED holding baby Hailey...I could have done that all weekend.

















No comments: