Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend 'O' Fun

We just completed our "Weekend 'O' Fun." What more can we say aside from..... it was fun!

We realized we hadn't really had a weekend since we got engaged, last August 25, that was completely free. Free from the feeling we had to plan a wedding, visit family, or buy a house. I must say......it was rather relaxing.

We did a whole-lotta-nothing! Well, I guess we bummed the city a little and went kayaking and golfing. We classify that as fun though. By the way, I'm not ready for the LPGA yet. Jeremy, on the other hand is a very good golfer, so good he lent me some balls and tees after I lost my 9 balls......5 on the same hole. We did see a coyote on one hole; we didn't bother him and he didn't bother us. I think he's taken up residency there.

Next weekend, we may try fishing in the mountains on Saturday morning. Heck, Elvis may get to join in and even go for a swim. We'll leave Dibs at home to "guard the fort." We'll let you know how that goes.

FUN....FUN...FUN....

(Pictures to follow)

No comments: