Friday, December 23, 2011

Did someone say presents?

Hello again, this is Lucas. I'm 15 days old and having a blast. I just wanted to show you a quick video Dad took of me. With Christmas only a day away, I've been working on building my neck strength. Mom and Dad tried to hide the presents from me, but when I pick my head up, I can see them under the tree. Now....if only I could figure out how to get over there to open them up. Maybe my really cool big sister Madeline will carry me over there when Mom and Dad aren't looking. Too bad she's sleeping already. Maybe tomorrow!!!! Sorry if the video comes out sideways. I showed Dad how to work his phone's camera like a 100 times, but I guess he still needs a little help. Sometimes I wonder about the guy. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and has as much fun opening presents as I will. Love, Lucas

No comments: