Saturday, December 3, 2011

Life as an only child...

....is nearing an end I'm told.
I'm not really sure what this means. I like to think the focus will still be on sweet, innocent, adorable, little me.....ha ha

Well, sorry for the delay in my blog posting. Life has been a little crazy around here lately.

I was sick for about 10 days...yep, I couldn't go to daycare of anything. I had a fever of 102-103 for 6 days and then I got these sores on my face and in my mouth and my hands were puffy. Turns out, hand, foot and mouth disease. I don't recommend it; it wasn't fun at all. I lost 2 lbs. over the course of the 10 days and was pretty cranky as you can imagine. But, I'm all better now. Life is good, my appetite is back and mom and dad are happy I'm doing better.

Grandma and Grandpa Gacnik came to visit for Thanksgiving. We had fun, we ate plenty of turkey and did tons of puzzles. I trained them well. I'll see them in January again after the new baby is born.



Today, we went and saw Santa.....when I say we saw Santa, I mean I walked by him but wasn't about to sit on his lap. I made some crafts and colored too....overall, it was pretty darn fun!

Well, I'm tired so I'm going to bed....actually, mom and dad tell me I'm going to bed whether I want to or not. So good night!



(as you can tell, I am practicing baking cheerio muffins since no one else will)

No comments: