Thursday, December 8, 2011

Let's focus on me.....

....because soon I'll have to share the spotlight.

Lately I've been learning lots of new things. I've learned that my mommy is also called Julie and daddy is also called Jeremy. Mom and dad also say our last name is Gacnik, but I'm still working on saying that because it's tough.

I've also been teaching people what I like to be called. I have two names. Some people call me Madeline, but if you ask me what I want to be called, I have now been responding Maddie, because that's what my friends at daycare call me. So, that being said, you can call me Maddie or Madeline. Both are fine.

I wonder what the new baby will want to be called? I'm sure I'll come up with something since mom and dad still haven't decided. You'd think they would be a bit more prepared.

Other things I'm learning to say....the ABCs and 123s. Mom is teaching me how to say the 123s in Spanish too and then Dad says I'll learn it in Russian. That will be pretty cool. I love to sing....all the time. Sometimes when I go to bed I sing to myself, because no one can hear me....I'm certain mom and dad don't have the baby monitor on then....I just know it.

Well, that's all for now...keep your eyes on the blog because I'll let you know when my sibling arrives.

Love - ME

No comments: