Monday, December 3, 2012

Locks of Love..

It finally happened. I got an official haircut. I like to think all the beautiful locks went to “locks of love” but apparently my hair wasn’t quite long enough. I’m sure it was close. Anyway, I’m a new man (well, little boy). Check out the new do….mom and dad can hardly recognize me. Dad and I had a great plan, we were going to the downtown barbershop for the haircut. Of course, mom and Madeline ruined the moment and tagged along. Apparently the girls felt the urge to take pictures of the event. The conversation with the barber was a little limited with the girls there, but mom swears that she won’t tag along every time. I must say, I sure can walk, or as mom says waddle, with my new aerodynamic haircut. The only downfall I have found is my new haircut doesn’t hold food as well. You see, I love to put food in my hair and now that it’s short it comes out much easier. Mom says boys under her roof haven’t to be “clean cut” so I have to wait until I grow up if I want to grow it long again. Who knows, maybe when I’m a teenager I’ll try to sweet-talk her….the mullet look was working for me…you know, business in the front and party in the back! Until later -Luke ps. I'll post pictures later

No comments: